Rescuing Wisconsin: Who Can Save Wisconsin? How Do We Help Them?
Listen, Question, Support our Wisconsin Candidates
Republican leadership continues to threaten Wisconsin’s air and water, education system, the individual’s civil rights, and even the ability to travel in a safe, convenient transportation system. Citizens wonder how long we can progress on this path, and who will arise to wrest control of state government back from an authoritarian, backward-looking administration.
Five “knights in shining armor,” willing to take the spend the time, money, and effort required to run for office will be at the Grassroots North Shore Candidate Forum on Sunday from 4:30 to 6:15, on March 11th (at North Shore Presbyterian Church in Shorewood).
- Rebecca Dallet, Candidate for the Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Andy Lamb, running against Jim Ott, Assembly District 23
- Chris Rahlf, taking on Rob Brooks, Assembly District 60
- Emily Siegrest, challenging Daniel Knodl, Assembly District 24 and
- Josh Kaul, running against Brad Schimel, Attorney General
Although they are signing up to be our standard bearers and representatives in the true sense of the word, they cannot do it without us. We need to show up for them, as we hope they will show up for us. Take this opportunity to support, question, and listen to our candidates.
Shirley Horowitz · firstname.lastname@example.org